What to Expect...
At Portland Christian Center
- A place to belong: Portland Christian Center is a welcoming family. You can plug into small groups, classes, and special events to find friends to laugh, grow, and serve with.
- A place to grow: We are all on a journey to become more like Christ. We are intentional about your discipleship process and offer many opportunities for you to learn about Christ and grow in understanding of the Bible.
- A place to discover and use your gifts: You are uniquely and wonderfully made—God’s masterpiece created for His good purposes. We want to help you discover and find places to use your gifts serving in our church, loving our community, or touching our world through missions.
For Your Family
- A place with your child in mind: Children are important to us! Both weekend experiences and our Wednesday Midweek Connection include opportunities for newborns through 5th grade to learn about Jesus through stories, crafts, puppets, magic, live music, creative videos, and small group time.
- A place for your teen: We strive to grow Middle School and High School students in their faith and relationship with God. We do this through small groups, youth worship experiences, fun activities, retreats, missions trips, traveling choirs, and special events through out the year.
- Music enrichment and training for all ages: Unique to Portland Christian Center are our music programs. We start as early as preschool with age-graded groups and choirs. Elementary, Middle School, and High School all have performing choirs that have produced performance CD's. There are even opportunities for instrumentalists! School of Music is located on our campus for private instruction as well.