The Prayer Wall
Welcome to The Prayer Wall. From here you can both submit prayer requests and view needs that have been made public. Bookmark this page and visit often to pray for the needs as they are posted. As you pray, click on the "I Prayed For This" button to encourage those requesting prayer.
*PLEASE NOTE - all prayer requests are moderated during normal business hours before being posted. See Policy and Procedures for further information.
Policies & Procedures
- Prayer Requests will be checked 2x each day, Monday-Friday.
- Prayer Requests submitted by attendees/members of PCC will be posted until issue is concluded/resolved/updated/answered.
- Prayer Requests submitted by unaffiliated sources will be posted for a total of 2 full weeks.
- Requests may submitted via the Prayer Wall site, Friendship Card, Email, or Telephone. Please note if wishing to remain anonymous.
- Requests for emergency assistance, pastoral visits, benevolence requests, or needs of a time-sensitive nature should contact the Pastor-On-Call during office hours at 503-245-7735 or after hours/weekends at 503-893-9872.
- Requests of such nature require the person submitting the request to make first-contact.
- Responses made by pastoral staff are determined by church Benevolence policies.
- Prayer Wall Administrators reserve the right to edit/amend prayer request for content/privacy/quantity of information.
- Submitter’s name and name of person/family being prayed for will be listed on the Prayer wall by first name and last initial.
- Prayer submissions will be notified via email (if available) that the request has been received. The person making the request may remove the prayer request from the Prayer Wall at any time by clicking the link given in the confirmation email.